Sunday, March 27, 2011

it's the "new" thing

So after careful consideration I decided to start "blogging" about my life and all the wonderful wedding do's and don'ts I got to experience... I was worried I was putting too much of my "life" on the internet and that it would be something I got bored of but it has done the total opposite :)

I decided to start blogging about wedding "stuff" and I do really enjoy it, but I love to blog about my life and the wonderful people in it... so bare with me when I start to ramble on about things that aren't wedding related.

That being said... Two of my friends have started blogging [welcome aboard!] and I just wanted to give a little shout out and to tell ALL to check out their blogs!

http://www.helinheels.blogspot.com/ is FABULOUS Haley, who is full of knowledge when it comes to ALL sorts of things and always knows the "newest" about anything in the world... definitly a much needed blog to follow :)

http://www.cemp-aroomwithaview.blogspot.com/ is my "best" Cheserae... she was the lady down below who just "got a ring on it!" :]
she is the most positive friend i've ever had and so insightful about the many different things we come across in life... love, friendship, growing up, family.. just to name a few!
her blog will definitly be a daily read for me!



1 comment:

  1. What about moi?!? I introduced you to the blog world! :)

    ReplyDelete