Thursday, August 4, 2011

M.I.A

It's been over a month since I've blogged.. but for good reason!
We have been so busy with the house, working and going on vacation (what a life) that I have totally forgotten to BLOG.

So many exciting things have been going on in our lives.
First and foremost I'm going to be an AUNT!
I can FINALLY scream it from the rooftop... my brother and sister in law are pregnant and are due in February! It's the first grandchild on our side of the family so everyone is stoked!
I can't wait to hug and kiss "Baby Oliver," I'm so happy for you guys- Ryan & Marguerite!
plus one ;)

Secondly, good things have been happening for Kyle!
I don't want to go too much into details but I'm very happy after all these years and hard work- it has paid off and Kyle is very blessed :) I'm so proud of you Kyle, you're such a hard worker and I love you!

My best friend, Chez, got her dream job this year and will be teaching Kindergarten at FDES! I'm so very happy for her and proud of her! She has worked hard to get where she is and I couldn't be happier for you, Cheserae! We love you :)


Chez's Classroom :)


Our neighbor's just had their little boy, Collin, who was 5 weeks early but he is doing well and is happy and healthy:) He was 5lbs and 19 ounces. I'm so happy they're doing well and we can't wait to Welcome them home! Congrats Ashley & Blake!

We've been doing so many things around the house and going on little get aways that I haven't had time to upload any recent pictures but they are to come. I could continue on but I don't want to make this too long! I just wanted to give little shout outs to certain special people ;)

We are extremely excited.. our birthdays are in a month and it will be our first married birthday together :)


No comments:

Post a Comment