Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just Married :)

It's official... We're Married!
We had an amazing week/weekend of wedding bliss and spending time with our amazing friends and family. Unfortunately, Kyle and I got extremely sick a few days before but on our wedding day we pushed through the sickness and said "I DO!" We leave tomorrow for our Honeymoon and I sure am glad we waited a whole week. Could you imagine flying to Jamaica having the flu and strep throat, no thanks ;)

It's amazing how much time you (and in my case, my mother) spent so much time and effort putting this one night together and it only lasts for 8 hours from start to finish... Many people have asked me if I'm glad it's over or would I change anything... Answer is yes I'm glad it's over ;) I had the TIME of my life and I loved our venue, band, caterer and my amazing photographer but I do wish it would have lasted longer than 8 hours. I will post pictures after the honeymoon :)

On a different note...
I can't wait to get back to blogging about the "Truths" of Wedding Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment