Wednesday, February 2, 2011

So much to do, So little time :]

Six weeks ago I started this blog. Six weeks ago I thought to myself "Two weeks will never be here..." ha! Two weeks before the wedding... is Saturday. I sit here and think {almost midnight} of all the things I should be doing and all the things that should have been done ummm 6 weeks ago. I imagined my last two weeks before the wedding were going to be relaxing and laid back and just enjoying the exciting BIG day coming up... yeah nooo way! I haven't finished wedding favors, Mom is yelling at my about the programs, honeymoon isn't booked {completely}, need to re-arrange the house for our out of town visitors, haven't finished purchasing gifts & accessories, Mom's dress hasn't come in yet {yikes!}, need to finish slideshow, need to print pictures out... oh the list goes on! I guess I just think it's going to happen on its own... ha, not gonna happen. I'm more ready for this Honeymoon {that isn't completely booked, yet!} to be here than I thought! All this running around and freaking out and loosing sleep for ONE day... Better be worth it ;)

On a good note... Kyle and I completed our last counseling session with our pastor from our church {one more session with the other counselor... we must have big issues ;) } and at the end of the counseling he told us he wanted to show us what to be expected the day of wedding. So we actually went through the whole thing of the vows and the exchanging of rings and the "kiss the bride" and I got butterflies like no other! Kyle must have been nervous because just when we were practicing he was squeezing my hand so hard my pinky was being pinched by my ring {poor guy gets nervous easily- bad thing is it was just me and pastor in the room- imagine 200 people looking at him! ha} It was pretty surreal.

Hope to all have wedding related "Things To Do" completed by end of the weekend... I would like to actually enjoy some time right before the wedding :) Super siked Kyle's dad, stepmom, and little brother will be here a week from this Monday ... can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to help! Just let me know what I can do! :)

    ReplyDelete