Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wedding, Wedding, Wedding!

Wishing on that Wedding Weather...
I've become obsessed with looking at the weather every second of every day hoping I'm going to figure out what the weather will be Saturday, February 19th! From the looks of it, it will be warmer next week so that's a good thing. Just praying for no rain... so when you say your prayers, say a little one for BEAUTIFUL weather for me ;)


as much as i love this picture... i hope for sunshine :]

The {20} Day puzzle pieces are coming along great... Kyle had them all layed out trying to piece them together last night as I just giggled when half of them were in the wrong place :) We are on day [12] and I just can't BELIEVE it! There are so many last minute things to do this week and I am definitly looking forward when there is NOTHING else to do. I'm looking forward to my life going back to some sort of "normal." Once I'm done doing my "100 To Do" list then I'll be able to relax and actually enjoy the fact ... we are getting married! I'm so excited about all of our friends and family coming into town next week. Our first visitors- Kyle's Dad, Stepmom Gina and brother Christopher all the way from Hawaii :) They'll be here Valentine's Day and we're super excited! All of my family coming from Texas will be here next Thursday and I can't wait! Once things are calm I'll be able to do more "Wedding Myth" blogs... until then I'll be wedding planning :]

No comments:

Post a Comment