Tuesday, April 12, 2011

i do. i did. now what?!

So I come home the other day and have a little surprise sitting on the table next to my front door. My Mom usually leaves me little surprises (which I love) but this little treasure she found was priceless!

The one question I have gotten over and over is "do you feel married?"
I started wondering what in the world does that really mean? I mean we all know marriage is totally different than dating but what is "marriage" really about? After everything is all said and done, what is next? No, I know what you're thinking... NO kids right now! But what do you do after the wedding planning rush, after the incredible honeymoon, after unwrapping the rest of your wedding gifts, after sending out most (in my case) of your thank you notes and after you're married? What do people mean by, do you feel married?

Ding! Ding! Ding! Someone thought just like me but instead of just thinking about all these questions and trying to figure out the answers... Someone wrote a book about it :) It's called
I Do. I Did. Now What?!
I started reading it as soon as I got home that evening and I can't put it down. It's so true and all my same thoughts are someone else's thoughts, also. I am very excited to read this book and blog about it :)

But in the mean time... all you BRIDES out there, check it out


Thanks Mom! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment