Friday, April 29, 2011

Next Few Days...

There are so many exciting things coming up in the next few days that I am so looking forward to! For those who know us best know that we have been "House Hunting" ALOT lately and have recently felt in a way discouraged because A. the houses we LOVED would put us in way over our heads with DEBT and B. we just didn't love any one home in particular. This week our amazing real estate agent came across a home that Kyle and I both fell so in love with and I haven't talked too much about it only because I don't want to jenks it... but this weekend we shall receive either good or bad news :) so say a little prayer for us!
                     

This weekend Kyle and I are flying to Maryland (thanks to Southwest, direct flight!) to visit with his family. We get to meet the "twinkies" and we are soo very excited! I definitly married into a GREAT family and love this group so much! The "twinkies," which are twin girls Riley and Caitlyn, are getting bapitized Sunday and we are so thrilled to be apart of this great weekend! I got the girls amazing gifts from etsy (of course) that are handmade and personalized so I will definitly be putting pictures up of the gifts this week... I'm a little obsessed :) I know the girls will absolutely love them and appreciate them when they get older and have a memory of their very special day. I can't wait to see squeeze those babies!

A moment I've been waiting for for months is finally here... My brother comes home MONDAY! He is in Afghanistan and has been there since October 26th. He isn't coming home for good (until October 2011) but he gets to come home for 2 weeks for a little R&R. I have missed him more than he even realizes... He missed our wedding which broke my heart but I got to skype with him the day of, which meant the world to me. I can't wait to hug his neck on Monday and spend some time with him! I definitly know my parents are THRILLED he will be back home for a little while :)

My brother and I few summers ago

Typical Nicholas :)



                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment