Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cooking with the Bluthardt's

We have officially cooked 4 "homecooked" meals in our new house and it's only been 2 weeks... that's pretty good for us. I took pictures of only 2 out of the 4 nights, but I did snag a picture of our first alcoholic beverage with Miss. Cheserae(future Mrs) in the new house! The first homecooked meal was my famous pancakes. I may not be able to cook much but I can make some darn pancakes ;)
The second meal was Saturday night with my best, Cheserae, we cooked pasta with shrimp, peppers and garlic. This night we had some YUMMY famous Cheserae dessert that if I could I'd eat every single day! We also had a few tasty beverages.

Sunday night Kyle and I made homemade pizzas... We LOVE cheese so we made cheese, fresh tomato and parsley pizzas ;) They were fantastic.


Last but not least, last night we grilled out (first night!) steaks and kabobs with 2 different types of beans (Kyle's doing) , mac & cheese and yummy Cheserae's (what was left over) dessert! This was ALL Kyle's doing and he's a pretty great cook :)


I will keep you all updated on our homecooked meals when they happen again... This girl is no domestic wife, that's why I married a man who could cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment