Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day & Special Birthday

Happy Father's Day, Dad!
I got to spend some time with my Dad in Pawley's Island at his FAVORITE place to eat, Island Bar and Grill. It was great to get to see him and be able to spend some time with him :) We also got a great family announcement that will soon come out... later! I have to keep my bloggers on their toes ;)


My brother Nicholas, who is in Sharana, has a birthday today :) He turned 26!
Unfortunately, he doesn't get to spend it here with his family and friends. He is over there working hard, making that money! I hope he had a great birthday and I'm sure the guys over there made it as wonderful as possible :)

Kyle's Dad, who lives in Hawaii, we didn't get to see (obvious-he lives on an island) but we did send him a gift and we hope that he had a great day. Maybe one day we'll get to spend some time with him on an actual Father's Day :)

So to 3 men in my life... Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday, Bubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment