Monday, June 13, 2011

Officially Homeowners :)

As of May 31st, Kyle and I are homeowners!
We closed on our house and have been moving, moving, moving ever since... it has been crazy but we couldn't be happier :)
Like I said in my previous post (below) it has been a bittersweet feeling for me to leave my "wescott home" and move into something brand new with new memories. It isn't a bad thing at all but it definitly has been a little different for the past 2 weeks!
The day we closed we went to Lowe's and bought a gallon of "weeping willow" paint and painted our entire living room (besides the trim, i'm horrible at that). We were so excited we wanted to start moving right away... sure enough we did. We have officially moved all the way in... settled? That's a whole different blog ;)
We have painted 4 different rooms (pictures will be up sooner rather than later) and we have "set up" each room how we would like it... for the time being ;) I like to move furniture. alot.
Kyle, Ty and Cullen built an entire fence in a day and a half... wow. They were POOPED!
Walker now has a back yard he can run freely in :)
I am so thankful for what we have been blessed with and will put pictures up shortly... I must finish an entire room before I show pictures though, so I'll start with the outside of the house :)
home sweet home

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you & Kyle! Can't wait to see it in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mr & Mrs! :) It's a beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete