Monday, January 17, 2011

Little off Subject!


BACHELORETTE WEEKEND!
Can I just say that I got SPOILED this past weekend! For those who don't know... I had my Bachelorette Weekend and let's just say there were a few moments that were kind of like "The Hangover!" I have to give a huge shout out to my ladies who made it happen and every moment so much fun! I am very thankful for each and every one of you who came this weekend and made it a weekend I'll never forget... and I'm not going to lie, I still kinda felt sluggish today ;)  First off I have an amazing Mother who made alot of this weekend happen and my amazing sister in law who was just as much a huge help with this whole weekend.... and my ladies :)

The Hostess :)
(The Ladies)
We started off  Friday night with a lingerie shower and I got some pretty good stuff... A few little secrets that only the MR. can see ;) but I came out pretty good! We played a game where I answered questions about Kyle to see how well I knew him and whatever question I got wrong I had to take a shot... Let's just say I got pretty tipsy Friday night but that's because he didn't answer them correctly! ;) haha He doesn't even know his First Grade Teacher's name... He made that up! Friday night we were just silly and acted like girls :) It was an interesting night.... Sat am when I woke up I felt like I needed to put all the pieces together from the night before- like the Hangover ;) That morning we went to "Killin' Time" and the girls made me a platter (little thumb print crabs with their names) Pictures to come when I get to pick it up... I'm super excited to see it done!! We went to Wild Wings in Mt. P and had bottomless mimosas and I had a few shots (ouch) and a great hangover lunch... We relaxed and had a few naps (bahahahah those pictures make me laugh) and then it was ROUND TWO!!! I won't be posting pictures of the end results of Saturday night ;) but let's just say.. I think we all had an AWESOME time!!!!!! Thank you LADIES.... Love ya'll :)

Few more pictures to come.....


The PENIS!

                                                                 at Killin' Time
                                                          Hangover.Shots.Bottomless Mimosas. Not a good idea :)
                                                              and nap time begins... haha




PARTY BUS!!

(Light up Rings plus my BLING!)

My night out!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment