Friday, January 21, 2011

a very special BIRTHDAY :)


I am a day late blogging about this special lady... but my BEST turned 25 January 20th :)  So this is my very special shout out to my very special friend....
Happy Birthday, Cheserae!
She shares her birthday with her Mama (which I think is super special.. Happy Birthday Mrs. Julia!!)

Just a little note to say that there are few friends quite like you... You say things that I care about and you do things that matter. You make a difference to me! You make a difference to other people too... and I know for a fact that if you were not here... I wouldn't like the world quite as much as I do now :) Thanks for being the best friend a girl could ever ask for!

So here's to Cheserae... May this year be the best yet!! I love you!

Cheserae at age 19 :)

May 2006 :)

Summer 2007 :)

Summer 2010 :)

Fall 2010 :)

she's my giiiiirl :)

Cheserae's Graduation Party, Congrats girl ;)

"in the end, it's just us.." -2005

Cheserae & Her Boy, EP


my loves:)
The Martinelli's (One of the most amazing families I know!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment