Monday, January 31, 2011

{Twenty Days}

The Next 20 Days
There are only {20} more days until I say "I DO!"
I came up with a little idea to give Kyle a little something each day until our wedding day. With a little help from {cem} we came up with a puzzle! This certain lyric from a song sticks in my head and it fit perfect with the concept of a "puzzle." When I think of Kyle this lyric pops in my head {the best part of me has always been you} so I went with it...
For the next twenty days Kyle gets a puzzle piece with a reason written on one side of why I love him so much and [obviously] why I'm marrying him. On the other side is a piece to a picture... but of course you need all the pieces of the puzzle to put the picture together. So along with Kyle, everyone must wait to see what the end result is of these pieces! He definitly smiled when he got his first piece!

Day 20
"You give me a feeling that the best is still ahead"

No comments:

Post a Comment